Bank Name: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
Bank Profile:
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, sponsored by
the State Bank of India established under the RRBs Act 1976, came into
existence on 1st Nov. 2012, after the amalgamation of the 2 RRBs viz.
Uttaranchal Gramin Bank, Dehradun (Sponsored by SBI) & Nainital
Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Haldwani (Sponsored by Bank of Baroda) in
Uttarakhand state.
Recruitment for : Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Total No of Posts: Officer Scale-I – 40, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 120
Important Dates:
- Payment of Application Fees : 27-02-2013 to 12-03-2013
- Opening date for Online Registration : 27-02-2013
- Last Date for Online Registration : 12-03-2013
Eligibility and other Details:
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank invites
applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior
Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from
Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for
RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
PROBATION PERIOD: Selected candidates will be on probation for Officer Scale-I– 24 months & for Office Assistant -12 months

No comments:
Post a Comment