Saturday, March 2, 2013

Canara Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers in in JMGS-I & MMGS-II | Last Date : 6th March 2013


Bank Name : Canara Bank
Bank Profile:
Widely known for customer centricity, Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka. The Bank has gone through the various phases of its growth trajectory over hundred years of its existence. Growth of Canara Bank was phenomenal, especially after nationalization in the year 1969, attaining the status of a national level player in terms of geographical reach and clientele segments. Eighties was characterized by business diversification for the Bank. In June 2006, the Bank completed a century of operation in the Indian banking industry. The eventful journey of the Bank has been characterized by several memorable milestones
Recruitment for : Specialist Officer
Total No of Posts: 570
Important Dates:
Starting Date for Registration: 25.02.2013
Closing Date for Registration: 06/03/2013
Eligibility:
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with over 3680 branches, invites ON-LINE APPLICATIONS, from the eligible candidates for
  • Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I [No. of Posts-555] & Middle Management Grade Scale-II [No. of Posts- 15] – Candidates who are possessing valid Score Card issued by IBPS, Mumbai for the Common Written Examination for Specialist Officers conducted on 11.03.2012 & conforming to the eligibility criteria stipulated for the posts in this advertisement only can apply.
  • Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I [No. of Posts-15] & Middle Management Grade Scale-II [No. of Posts-40] – All Candidates who possess the eligibility criteria stipulated for the posts in this advertisement can apply.
  • Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Tribes as Specialist Officers in Middle Management Grade Scale-II [No. of Posts-6] & Middle Management Grade Scale-III [No. of Posts-2] – Only Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe Category, who are conforming to the eligibility criteria stipulated for the posts in this advertisement can apply.
Post
Code
Post
Scale
Age as on
01.12.11 (incl)
[Years] Min-Max
No. of Posts
1
Technical Field Officer – Civil
JMGS-I
20 – 35*
30
2
Technical Field Officer – Electrical
JMGS-I
20 – 35*
10
3
Technical Field Officer – Mechanical
JMGS-I
20 – 35*
50
4
Technical Field Officer – Information Technology
JMGS-I
20 – 35*
24
5
Marketing Officer
JMGS-I
20 – 35*
377
6
Official Language Officer
JMGS-I
20 – 35*
40
7
Law Officer
JMGS-I
20 – 35*
24
8
Manager – Law
MMGS-II
21 – 40*
15

Total
570

Important Links:
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply online : Click Here and Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment